There are circumstances that we, the tour organizer, cannot control such as bad weather, unpredictable sea conditions, and other natural calamities. In the rare scenario that we are forced to cancel the trip, all payments received will be refunded in full (100%) amount.
If you wish to cancel your booking and get a refund, please do note of the following:
For Multi-day Tours (3 days and above):
- 90 days and above – 100% refund (no charge)
- 30 to 60 days – 50% of the total price
- 15 days to 29 days – 70% of the total price
- 0 to 14 days – no refund
For Overnight and Day Trips
- 11 days and above – 100% refund (no charge)
- 3 to 10 days before the trip – 50% of the total price
- 0 to 2 days before the trip – no refund
We will continuously keep in touch with you prior to the trip and will advise of bad weather and other natural phenomenon. If in case the trip is cancelled, you may choose to transfer your payment for other tours or choose to be refunded with no additional charge. Please bear with us because the refund process will take several days to complete.